Creating an Estate Plan to Protect your Family during COVID-19
Thursday, October 8th at 6:30pm EST During this 40-minute webinar, you'll learn the following:
- The importance of having Financial & Medical (Patient Advocate) Powers of Attorney in place
- How to complete estate planning documents remotely from your home
- Ensuring your parents and/or adult children are protected with a Will and Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship issues for young children or grandchildren
- Necessary updates to existing estate plans
Register for Webinar:
Presenters: Attorneys Zachary Bialick & Allison Stevens
Zachary Bialick is a Partner at Shea Law and practices Estate Planning and Business Planning out of the firm’s Metro Detroit locations. Allison Stevens is an Associate Attorney at Shea Law and practices Estate Planning out of the firm’s Ann Arbor and Tecumseh locations.
Shea Law, PLLC is a firm with over 20 years of experience creating more than 40,000 estate plans for clients throughout Michigan.